We used scraps of tape to mark places that need more filling. It’s easy to miss some when you are filling small holes. We also tried something new for me, for these holes that need just a little fill we used water putty. The same stuff I mix in the bottom graphite to make it harder. The putty dries quick and is easy to clean up. I saw this on one of the “professional” sites. We’ll see how it works.
This is a picture I left out, old sparky commenting on finishing fillets with an old credit card reminded me I left this out. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming, we will all learn new stuff.
This is something else new to me, John is laying out the deck in a different pattern. Looks like it’s going to work fine and look good!
The rough shaped deck was too wide for the planer, we planned to plane each side then mated the matching sides together.
Final adjustments were made and decided the deck needed some support so we put a center board on the back side to keep the sides lined up.
Then we glued in some deck supports in the boat. We taped a stick to the top of the deck supports fo hold while gluing.