Kayak gun | SouthernPaddler.com

Kayak gun

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Ron...

I think you will like it , it is fun to shoot. I have had one of the pistols for ages but not with the rifle stock. The combination you got looks like it would be a fun item to make some cans really worry and even to get rid of pests. :D

Chuck.

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Chuck
I use to be a better than average pistol shot,but with ageing eyes and the Parkinson I am below average now .
The stock makes all the difference in the world. I think this little gun will be part of my camping gear from now on.
Ron

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Hi, guys. Haven't been around here much.

Ron, I had one like that in .177 . Pretty handy and accurate. Whatever you do, don't go to the airgun forums and look up "increasing performance in your Crosman 1322." It is addicting. You've been warned! :)

Joey

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
jdupre' said:
Hi, guys. Haven't been around here much.

Ron, I had one like that in .177 . Pretty handy and accurate. Whatever you do, don't go to the airgun forums and look up "increasing performance in your Crosman 1322." It is addicting. You've been warned! :)

Joey

Joey..........

That's a cruel thing to tell Ron since there are so many modifications that a person can make. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck.

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
TO LATE
I have already been looking at the steel breach and scope
I drilled out the peep and that helped alot .
2 squrills bit the dust this morning
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Chuck
I dont think you will see that ,lol
I dont trust anything that has to have a battery on any of my guns.
Ron
I like the kiss principal

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Yeah, Ron, I did a bit of modifying. I bought the gun from Mac1 airguns. He did a mild tune up on it and installed the steel breach. I did the icemaker tubing mod on the transfer port, smoothed the innards of the valve, installed a lighter trigger spring ( it gave a 1lb trigger pull) and "stuffed" the piston with metal rods to stop piston flex. I also added a shoulder stock which was really handy. The gun shot really well and gave about 1" groups at 20 yards. Nothing to write home about, but pretty good for a "cheap" pistol. Pumping got a little old.

Joey

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
14 tree rats so far, I think the only mods I am going to do , steel breech and a small scope maybe a barrel shim . The little gun has done a good job as a hunting gun .
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
17 :lol:
I ordered a steel breech a 4 + scope and a barrel spacer.
I dont think I would have even done that if mt eyes were better , yea I know yall are calling BS on that
Ron