Welcome jpirhalla1170 | SouthernPaddler.com

Welcome jpirhalla1170

oldbuffpilot

May 13, 2014
Central Kansas and Central Texas
Welcome our new member J Pirhalla 1170. Let me introduce you to him. John is my son-in-law. He is building a boat utilizing my expertise and advice!! He is by no means a novice woodworker and this is about to be fun. Stay tuned one of us will be posting pictures and notes. Oh, I about forgot the warning: John is retired military, Army EOD and a Marine.
Proceed accordingly!

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Welcome to the nut house John.
I believe you made a smart choice for in laws. :)
By the way , Marines don't scare me , I use to scare them. I was Fleet Marine Force and would tell them to open wide after I put them in the Dental chair. ( Navy medic specializing in dental diseases.)

jpirhalla1170

Mar 16, 2023
Welcome to the nut house John.
I believe you made a smart choice for in laws. :)
By the way , Marines don't scare me , I use to scare them. I was Fleet Marine Force and would tell them to open wide after I put them in the Dental chair. ( Navy medic specializing in dental diseases.)
Thanks I made a great choice for in laws and a teacher. Yep loved my medics but not the dental ones.

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Retired CPO here. Can't pick on Uncle Sam's Misguided Children too much. My last 5 active duties were Camp Lejuene. Up there in my chain of command was a guy called Second Marine Expeditionary Force. Marine two star as I recall. Welcome aboard.