True Story, no BS here= UFO in Ponchatoula | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

True Story, no BS here= UFO in Ponchatoula

islandpiper

Based on a suggestion somebody from a UFO forum made, i climbed up into the attic and crawled to the spot where the Saucer would be. I'm here to tell you that the dang thing has chewed a hole in my roof. I could look right up into the innards of the craft. All this talk about UFOs and anti-gravity and all that is bunk. This one just seems to have a big fan blade inside it. And, it looks like it has connected itself into the electric system in my house and is draining power off of it.

piper

islandpiper

OK, now all you doubters, I've got proof (just as soon as I find my camera). I took the general advice here and just ignored the UFO. It sat on my lawn in the back yard for a couple days, about ten feet from the timber patio deck. I didn't bother it, and it didn't bother me.

Then, about last Friday, i got curious and just had to flip it over with a rake. I didn't want to put my toes under it, and it's a good thing I did it that way. Right where it had been resting was a perfect circle of yellow grass. I expect that the hyper-magnetic death rays coming out of the bottom killed the grass.

The really strange thing was, the whole UFO was empty inside, just the top shell left. I'm thinking it was sort of like that helicopter the Seals left in Packistan and the little aliens took all the good stuff away in another saucer.

piper

islandpiper

Ger, i have a picture of that tinfoil someplace. I'll have to go look for it. As I remember it just went around the crown part of the hat, not the very top. He may be getting partial signals. (that could explain a lot).

BTW, I have decided to flip that UFO over and plant cactus in it.

piper