True Story, no BS here= UFO in Ponchatoula | SouthernPaddler.com

True Story, no BS here= UFO in Ponchatoula

islandpiper

The strangest thing happened here today. Untill it happens to you it may be hard to believe. I was walking through the kitchen and was going out back to take pics of my tomato plants when this caught my eye in the back yard. Honest Injun......wait, we can't say that anymore.....well, whatever, you know what I mean.

P5160560.jpg

So, i quick ran out and got this picture:

P5160555.jpg

Well, the dang thing flew right at me and i got this close up before i had to hit the dirt

P5160553.jpg

Then, it flew over to the garden and pulled up three onion plants and sucked them into the craft with a magnetic force field beam right before it flew off. If you see those little windows around the rim, you could look right in there and see the little UFO guys looking back out with their big, bug eyes. One of them was taking pictures of me I think.

P5160552.jpg

I'm baffled. I was going to call Homeland Security, but then I remembered that they can't see aliens so I figured I'd just tell you guys and try to relax .

piper

islandpiper

Guys, it's still happening. I heard a noise on the roof early today and rushed out with my 870.......then ran back in and put that down and got my camera. There was another one of them UFO's on my roof. I got this picture and then had to leave for work. I'll check when I get home and see if it's still there. Dang. piper
P5160563.jpg

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
I don't think it is trying to take off. :wink: In South Louisiana most sitings of these in actual flight only occurs during hurricanes. :roll:

beekeeper

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Unbeknownst to Piper San, the internal fellows DID come out. They slipped around behind him. They've emailed me, and even were able to describe clothing he was wearing while he ransacked their dwelling. They are, for the present time, understanding of his concerns.