The Hidden Treasure of Kayak Jack?? | SouthernPaddler.com

The Hidden Treasure of Kayak Jack??

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Well, you guys are lucky. My treasure isn’t tied to an empty beer can floating in a dirty looking lake. I’M THE TREASURE. And I share it benevolently with all of you.

Ain’tcha lucky? ;-)
Now I finally know why Pirates always buried their treasures. It was to protect the rest of the world. Apparently that tradition was lost over the centuries and treasures remained available to the public.
Was that decline in the transitional tradition a way for the Pirates to finally get even with us ?????????

Reactions: BEARS BUDDY

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Ahh, my compadre, it’s much simpler than that. The treasure is time and activities shared. Coffee, a hamburg, stories, advice, ice cream (especially ice cream), trips, events, camaraderie. Pretty much the formula. I will believe the fishing stories that I hear, and you’ll believe the war stories that you hear.

Sit back, smile, and enjoy. If it were more complicated than that, I might fumble the ball. The old, reliable KISS principle. ;-)

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
You’reright. When I travel, it’s from one Cracker Barrel to the next. Two years ago, I was visiting Colorado. Had to fast for six days! (Except for ice cream. I hadn’t been sure that they had even heard of ice cream in Colorado!)