oh hell no | SouthernPaddler.com

oh hell no

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
what's the matter Tr ? you don't think you would like to try that would be good exercise. looks like sparky would even like that bike ride. :lol: :mrgreen: I guess its not his first time. he scared me just watching.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I like several things about situaions like this. Among them are that he is free to make the choice to do it, and that I'm free to choose to not.
He had multiple photographers there. One camera mounted atop his helmet (wouldn't that give a guy a crick in the neck?), one airborne, and at least one on the ground.

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Amazing abilities. I've watched his videos for a couple of years now. Check out his precision riding in the city and old , abandoned factories. I've seen him ride along the top of a spiked, iron fence and across a loose, swinging 1" cable. Very talented guy.
J

FlaMike

Jun 20, 2007
Spring Hill, FL
www.ptponds.com
I'm with the Rat on this one.

Not in this Life, not in the next!
If I attempted anything at all like this in the last one, it would go a long way to explain some of this time around. . .

Mike S.
Spring Hill, FL (FL = Flat Lands!)

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
FlaMike...

Here in Florida we don't have to worry about doing a stunt like he did in those mountains. It would be imposable for us to do that since the highest point in Florida above sea level is 345 feet. :lol:
Britton Hill, rises to 345 ft and it is up north in the panhandle ( at Lakewood Park, Walton county) ..