Oatmeal pancakes , Yep Oatmeal. | SouthernPaddler.com

Oatmeal pancakes , Yep Oatmeal.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I found this on YouTube.

Emma's Goodies

Easy Oatmeal Pancakes WITHOUT banana ! Low calorie pancakes without flour, butter, oil, processed sugar .

Easy oatmeal pancakes recipe ! ➤ SUBSCRIBE to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/emmasgoo...

Easy OATMEAL PANCAKES Recipe ( 4 small/medium pancakes)
60g Instant oats or 2 Sachets of Instant Oatmeal.
50g Greek Yogurt (3 tbsp).
1 small/medium Egg - 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
1 tsp Baking Powder.
60g Milk (4 tbsp) - A few drops of 0 cal Sweetner of your choice! OR 1 tbsp of regular sugar if preferred.
Pinch of Salt Serve with a drizzle of Maple Syrup!
If your batter seems too loose, set it aside for about three minutes, and the oats will absorb some of the liquid. Don't forget about your batter though. LOL!

Link to her YouTube video.

This viewer had this suggestion for folks like me who do not want to use a food processor.

Ray anansi
Ray anansi
6 days ago

For those that don’t have a food processor: use a spice/coffee grinder to make oat flour and then mix the egg and yogurt in by hand. It will come out the same and it’s easier to clean after as well.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Well, Chuck, I’m not familiar with oatmeal pancakes but they sound interesting. Good camp fare, ehh?
I couldn’t help noticing the two photos of you. While the first picture is a large improvement on your past portrayals, you need a haircut in the second shot.