Northwind gets slimed | SouthernPaddler.com

Northwind gets slimed

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
I spent a few hours in my new boat today,she is getting close to finished.

nw6080-1.jpg

Folks think these wood boats get babied , well not this one , first trip and she is covered in slime

nw6082-1.jpg

and a few more

nw6085-1.jpg

Had a pretty good afternoon :D
Ron

mosportsmen

Jul 29, 2005
Kirksville MO
mosportsmen.com
Major slime. If I could ever catch a batch of whisker fish like that it would be a good time. I generally prefer thrashing the water to a froth with various assortments of meatle, plastic, and rubber.......don't like to get my hands that dirty with blood bait.

Tom

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
This was a shake down cruise , and they are slimy but dang they will make the skillet stink just right.
I spent 5 hours in the Northwind yesterday just playng with her and tweeking some things I am doing to her. Folks this is a fishing machine.
Ron
PS I have been known to chunk and winde a few artificial also , fished bass tournaments for a long time.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Ron...

Great looking boat and I imagine that it handled and did everything you wanted it to do , only one thing that is better. That is old Mr.Whiskers in a frying pan , golden brown with some grits , (Hash Browns fer Yankees) on a plate and a fork in your hand. :D

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Mick
See Texans and Aussies think a lot a like ,beer and fish and both handy :lol:
Throw a good looking women in that mix and you have paradise.
The seat can be slide forward enough so the cooler will sit behind you.When in front you have enough room to slide your feet in beside the cooler and strech out if you want , rod holders are easily accessible. I fished for awhile with my feet proped up on top of the cooler laid back and cooling it.
This boat just fits me .
Ron