Federal Law: Title 18. Section 2071 | SouthernPaddler.com

Federal Law: Title 18. Section 2071

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I received this in a email and found it quite interesting. I am not a lawyer but the language in the law is rather specific.

Chuck.........
**************************************************************************************************************************************************
Federal Law: Title 18. Section 2071

Can it be any clearer?

Former United States Attorney General Michael Mukasey tells MSNBC that not only
is Hillary Clinton's private email server illegal, it "disqualifies" her from holding any federal office.
Such as, say, President of the United States. you do this or that bad thing, you've essentially disqualified yourself as being the leader of the free world," said Mukasey, referring to the illegal server and the illegal handling of classified materials.

Mukasey specifically
points to one federal law, Title 18. Section 2071.

For those of us who do not have United States Code committed to memory,
here's what it says:

“(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or
public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office
under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

Yes, Title 18. Section 2071 explicitly states
"shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

Shouldn't voters know that? The media won't tell them ?????

hairymick01

Chuck,
Seems pretty clear to me.

Have you heard that Lying Ted Cruze's former sponsors together with other GOP sponsors are now financially backing Clinton in an attempt to keep Trump out ?

Further, have you heard about Nato's massive military build up in Eastern Europe ? Putin is also building up there with a reported four more mechanised divisions and tactical, first strike capability. There are even reports of threatoned all out war in Europe at the least, should Clinton become president.

Putin is not having a bar of this B.S. New World Order and I am glad for that. Take the time to read U.N. Agenda 2030. ( LINK BELOW)

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/p ... ngourworld

I think the US, Britain, Canada, Russia and Australia should pull out of the UN alltogether and form a whole new alliance.

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Most of the RINO's fear a candidate who can't be bought. I don't normally trust Putin but he is right not to put any faith in the United Nations doing anything intelligent.

dawallace45

Putin is a politician , so by definition can't be trusted , having said that he has an incredible approval rating in Russia , around 89% last I looked , much more so than any political leader here in Australia , where we think a 40% rating is good

Remember he is the one who come in and saved Gorbachev's arse when the hard liners tried to shut him down , and he has bit by bit been allowing more and more freedoms to the people , he's gone in to save Russian people in the old satellite countries several times when some mob has had genocide in mind

What do you think would have happened if the situation in Benghazi was to do with a Russian embassy ?

David