End Of The World Anti-Gravity Party | SouthernPaddler.com

End Of The World Anti-Gravity Party

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
If you're paying attention to the Mayan calendar - and what good paddler doesn't - the world is ending in a couple of months. On 21 December, gravity will reverse, and our world will fly apart. In due observance of this irritating occasion, some of us here are having a party. Mayan Leprechauns will be in attendance, spreading rose petals n such.

Since gravity will reverse, we plan to just wheel our aircraft out onto the ramp and sit in them. No need to crank our engines to get off the ground;, anti-gravity will save us a lot of fuel.

Later, we'll go to dinner. I figure that in Australia, planes will be grounded really bad, what with all that double gravity down there.

JEM

My 14 year old daughter is particularly worried about Dec 2012 for some reason. Must be a high school thing. I bet her $1 that the world would not end. She finally realized that if I lose, there's no need to pay her.

There may be hope for future generations. :lol:

bcwetcoast

Feb 11, 2012
We'll quickly know if the world is going to end because it will happen in Australia first as they are a day ahead.

Did the Mayans take Leap Year's, Leap Seconds etc into account?

BEARS BUDDY

Aug 27, 2003
BAY CITY MI
Is there a chance to politicians will fly off into space and leave the rest of us alone? After all, most are airheads with inflated egos so they have less ballast to hold them down. :mrgreen: