The Perfict Grill for Me here at the House. | SouthernPaddler.com

The Perfict Grill for Me here at the House.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I have had a lot of different BBQ outfits , the big double or triple burner ones , the wood burners and everything in between including cast iron one , the Lodge Sportsman Grill which I still have. It has done some good meals over at the National Seashore a lot of years ago. It is a wood burner and lasts forever.

Sportsman Grill.........
xFzQ5YlfbR0Dgqmpa4DHcMOnvQRXhoqoQ_wCwYIGVHf1-g69CbADH83QHsyDcYv8OYnSJD73DW2XLg4TsgDxHqnLsmmWLcISrOkFBDuooXb2J6A8_STDi-aWngtksUM4y54qp5CLFZEoDNLjiBeYeC2zD2xsfDMl6c1dWjfbjyBpwgvFU0OLCw

Even the little Weber Smokey Joes...Plus there full size ones which burn out after a few years........

OK..... Getting back to what I wanted to tell you.............
I have found one that works really good for the wife and myself and it will take a tank of gas for ever to run out. Then if it does run out then one of the small gas tanks that folks use for camping will work to keep it going. We have or should I say I have been using this grill ( since I go all the cooking ) , for over a half of a year at this time. :wink:

It is designed to use that small tank of gas that a lot of folks use for there camping stoves or lanterns. If you get the adapter hose then you can use the 5 gallon tank which runs for ever when using the grill.

Weber has three of them called the Portable Series. Or as I like to call them the Tail Gate Specials. Since they are portable and can be used on the tail gate of a vehicle , or picnic table when out having some fun. I have mine on a stand for it in the one corner of the back porch for everyday cooking.

Q100_210x150.jpg

http://www.weber.com/explore/grills/gas-portable

I got the stand for it since I like to use it on the back porch as a replacement for that oversize grill I use to have. The stand can be folded up and taken with the grill.
s7_550706_999_01

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
From May 30 , 2012 to today December 6th.
One tank of gas has done a lot of grilling on this little grill. 7 months of grilling at lease three times each week and I just had to get the tank Re-filled today. It still had about .7 gallon of gas in it from the gauges that show how much gas is in the 4.7 gallon tank. It only took 4 gallons to fill it.

Yep , I liked it when I got it and now I even like it a lot more. :D

Chuck.