The latest addition to the fleet | SouthernPaddler.com

The latest addition to the fleet

a Bald Cypress

May 7, 2007
Northwest Louisiana
WEll,

There is always something more that can be done. But, all that does is make it prettier and no better as far as usability. So this is it.

I will try to get the fleet together for a pic tomorow if it isn't rain

IMGP0777.jpg

IMGP0779.jpg

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
That is one beautiful canoe and to make it even better ...... It .... FLOATS..... :D

A little information about it like the length , width , beam and even the weight would be nice but if she complains about letting us know the weight , that is understandable. The vital statics would be plenty.

Chuck.

a Bald Cypress

May 7, 2007
Northwest Louisiana
OK, after this I won't bother y'all with more pics. Her is the fleet assembled and ready to party.

From now on the first monday of the month, one boat will get really cleaned and any work needing to be done accomplished.

IMGP0782.jpg

IMGP0784.jpg

Steve

BEARS BUDDY said:
Beautiful boats. I can send my address in case you ever decide you have too many.

Dick, I gots to agree. . . I'll e-mail ya my shipping address in a sec. . . Heck, you kin only paddle on boat anyhows. . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

But, really. . . they's some beautiful work. . . So, just how much time do you have invested in those builds?. . . I need logistical info in order to justify to Susie building a fleet like that one day my own self. . .

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
Sorry for the late reply, but a great job. Glad I saw it at the rendezvous. It really finished out pretty. Ditto what Chuck asked. More information please.

beekeeper

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
a Bald Cypress said:
OK, after this I won't bother y'all with more pics. Her is the fleet assembled and ready to party.

From now on the first monday of the month, one boat will get really cleaned and any work needing to be done accomplished.

IMGP0782.jpg

IMGP0784.jpg

Looks like you need a pirogue build in your future. :wink: :roll:
Great boats. :) What is the waterway?

beekeeper