Supplies | SouthernPaddler.com

Supplies

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
A construction foreman hired an Italian, a Scot, and a Chinese. He assigned them responsibilities.

"You," he told the Italian, " are in charge of sweeping. Get a broom. You, “ he told the Scot, " are in charge of shoveling. Get a shovel. And you," turning to the Chinese, "are in charge of supplies. Now, I’ve got to get some paperwork done. When I'm done in a couple of hours, I'd like that pile of gravel moved." he said, pointing.

When he returned, he shouted, "Hey! Why isn't that pile moved?"

The Italian replied, "I no gotta broom. Afta you left, the Chinese disappeared and I can't get a broom." The Scot had the same story about not having a shovel.

Looking around for the Chinese, the foreman started towards the pile of gravel. When he was almost there, the Chinese fellow jumped out and shouted "SUPPLIES!"

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
I know, you got a million of 'em. BA DA BOOM!
Place emoticon holding nose here :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
A Canadian in a Texas Bar.

My turn turn for a stinker!
A Canadian in a Texas Bar.

Three friends on vacation, an Engishmen, a Texan and a Canadian walk into a seedy Texas bar and order three Lone Star Draughts.
The bartender sets the beers in front of them and floating on each beer is a fly.
The Englishmen pushes his beer aside and exclaims, "Disgusting, I won't drink it!"
The Texan reaches into his glass, pulls out the fly and starts drinking.
The Canadian reaches into the glass, picks up the fly, he than starts squeezing the fly over the glass and yells, "Spit it out you S....O....B.....
Spit it out!" :roll: BA DA BOOM!, I got a million of 'em too. (All bad)

Insert emoticon holding nose here :arrow: .

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com

P L E A S E
........... will someone send Jack a joke book , this is not a WELFARE CASE .....but a EMERGENCY RESPONCE SITUATION , A 911 call for HELP. I really am thinking he needs some time on the water and out in the woods , poor guy he has been working to hard .... or is it he actually was working today while at work :?:

We might have to go to drastic measures just to be able to save him so he can go paddling later on , the best medication would be a BIG BOWL of GRITZ with GARLIC and TOMATO SAUCE to get him back to his ole self. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember guy's he is a yankee and does not know how ( the right way ) to eat gritz....snicker , snicker , choke.....
Chuck.

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
KT sez," Those are cute jokes."
"Honey they aren't even cute!"
"OH!" She said,"Better than those your old Marine friends send. Those are sick!"
Got me to thinking..."Some of the guys 'liked' my pictures that I sent them. Maybe the next joke on here , I'll send them a new 'oldie' and a 'goldy' through the backdoor." (moldy?) :lol:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side! geez :eek:

swampy

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Pirogue said:
Well, I kinda liked it. Had to keep from laughing out loud.

Supplies!

See, its the subtle things I find funny
I laughed off and on for over an hour. It just kept coming back. I can just see that guy ...

no no ... the guy on the right! See him? The left one is Chuck!

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
I Know.

OK Swampy, Everyone knows the answer but I'll feed your desire to trap me in a sick joke.
"Bob"

Swampy

Aug 25, 2003
Southeastern North Carolina
Jack the question for your answer is:
"What do ya call a guy who doesn't fill all the holes in his pirogue?"

Oldyaker.... now I see whar you got to put yer glasses on he he he
Start countin' backwards son...... (Look reeeeel close to that post again Yak... I left a clue fer ya... :lol:
swampy (The "Y" isn't silent Jack) :p