Purpose? | SouthernPaddler.com

Purpose?

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
You can rust out - or wear out. I don't see many rusty geezers around here. We seem hell-bent on running our throttles WFO (Wide F%$@ing Open).

Yeah, we slow down to cruise speed sometimes, and relax like a leapord with a full belly sleeping in a tree. But, while that leapord snoozes, he is already dreaming of his next meal - or a boat to build.

Is this a testosterone binge? Or just shear hardheadedness. I'm mostly kraut, so I'm authorized to be stubborn. I'm not sure about the rest of you guys.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
There are too many broke down, wore out geezers ta keep up with. This iz where ya tell what all iz wrong with ya, when yer surgery comes, what yer test sez, what kinda dope yer takin', etc. Like piper sez, this iz the geezer wailin' wall. He post all hiz eyeball pichurs here....'n later one with hiz parrot.

gatormac went in fer eyeball scrapin' too. My ribs still hurt, but I kin blow my nose full blast. Chuck had a visit with hiz doc, but he dont listen ta him. Dapper Al iz puttin' a can a whup ass on cancer. Harry choked on Chuck's steak....reckon it come frum some ranch near Ocala. ;-)

Gary had ta miss the last Oklawaha trip cuz he felt gut shot. Swampy haz diabetes 'n one 'er two more ailments.

Truthful Jack come down with the bluebonnet plague 'n near bout missed the Neverglades Expedishun. He come down with that once before when the rats come frum Turkey 'n made folks sick frum Greece ta Scotland. He went alongside the pull cart 'n clanged the bell callin' "bring out yer dead.....bring out yer dead".

See?

regards
bearridge

ps I hope none of ya'll put yer scar pichurs on here. No hemorroid tales neither. :roll:

If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one? Abraham Lincoln

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
hairymick said:
Bout the only thing wrong with this old fart, is the petrol pump needs an overhaul and the fingers on my left hand keep getting shorter. :lol:
Friend Mick,

Take some fine sippin' whiskey 'n call me in the mornin' if that dont work. :roll:

regards
bearridge

So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence. Bertrand Russell