Palouse Falls Trip Pics | SouthernPaddler.com

Palouse Falls Trip Pics

Steve

Susie and I took a drive for her birthday yesterday out thru SW Washington and wound up at Palouse Falls. I thought I'd post some pics from the trip...

Along the way:
dscf0065.jpg

dscf0066.jpg

dscf0072.jpg

dscf0079.jpg

A couple of shots of the Palouse River Canyon
dscf0097.jpg

dscf0105.jpg

Susie fell in love with this little fella, a Yellowed-Bellied Marmot. I think if she could've have caught him, she'd've tried to bring him home with us:
dscf0092.jpg

dscf0095.jpg

A few shots of the Palouse Falls:
dscf0118.jpg

dscf0125.jpg

dscf0120.jpg

100_0406.jpg

From Susie and I, a wish for a Happy's Momma's Day for the women in yer lives, Fellas. . .

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Okay Steve, where do ya put in 'n how many miles kin ya paddle on that Palouse River....the part above that waterfall? The High Sheriff jest wont paddle no water that makes foam. He likely quit Alka Seltzer too. [chuckle]

Lord I love shadow 'n light pichurs. Kin ya tell yer digitized camera jest ta lay off the color (that aint ever right)? I jest got a new Cannon digitized one fer Miz Bear, but it jest takes color pichurs....far az I know.

How bout checkin' out the Yellowstone River....below them big falls...'n the Madison River....'n the Upper Missouri River? How bout some color 'n some shadow 'n light pichurs? I'll have Moonpie 'n a ROC Cola too. [grin]

regards
bearridge

ps I figgered ya learnt how ta make them pichurs bigger?

His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.  Unknown high school student

Steve

Bear. . . Still researching the waterways here but the Palouse looks like stuff I don't wanna run (I have the same frame of mind as the High Sheriff :lol: ) although I am looking hard at the Clearwater right now...(see Trips and Events section)

As far as the Canon ya got Miz Bear. . . I ain't real knowledgeable about digitals as I prefer film but your basic computer photo program should allow the change from color to b&w. . . Tho' Susie's got one of the small cheapies and it lets her do both :) .

P.S. How's this:

100_0405-1.jpg

:lol: