Not "sinker cypress". | SouthernPaddler.com

Not "sinker cypress".

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
Keith and seedtick may not be interested, but this how us common folks get our wood.

Plywood trees:
IMG_0207.jpg

Bad boy:
IMG_0213.jpg

Get er done:
IMG_0246-1.jpg

Big dude:
IMG_0247.jpg

That's not a saw. this is a saw!
IMG_0244.jpg

Head em up:
IMG_0255.jpg

Move em out:
IMG_0227.jpg

If anybody sees any of my tees show up in your boats let me know. :wink:

beekeeper

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
beekeeper,
Saw the first picture. Could not see the rest. Hang in there buddy, you'll get it.
I don't know how to tell you haw to do it
, but Chuck straightened out my first attempt to post pictures. Still not satisfied with my pictures cause the right side of my pictures are cut off. What size are you changing yours to in photobucket?
Bob

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
JEM
Thanks :) I'm not even going to ask how you fixed them. Every time I think(always a problem for me) I know how to do something on here I mess up. Come to think about it, it is the same way with my boat building and woodworking. Don't know why only one would show and not the others.

Wannabe
Should be able to see them now. Thanks for your patientance. Pictures are sized to 640/480 when I load them to Photobucket. Are they OK for posting here?

beekeeper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
beekeeper....

What you did was this .... plus all of the letters were not touching , it had a space in one part of the
IMG_0207.jpg
][/img]

That is you had two of the at the beginning and the end of the URL for the picture. The system does not like that and will not produce the picture , if you only have one [img] at the beginning and end then the picture will work. The pictures are just right for the size , not to large and not to small. :D

I cleaned up the post and keep it as you posting them , Matt's hard work has moved on since it was a duplicate. Matt , Thanks for correcting the posting of the pictures.

Chuck.

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
Now I'm really confused. Who am I suppose to thank. Anyhow thanks. Did I click on the Img box two times by error to make this happen or did I not paste the picture between the two (Img/Img) that shows when I left click on the Img box?
Does it matter if you left click on the Img box, then go to the picture, copy it, and return to the flashing (Img/Img) to paste, or should the picture be copied first, then left click on the Img box, and then paste? Haveing trouble following my own questions, and since it don't cost anything,I will try both ways.
Left click on Img box first, then paste:
IMG_0177.jpg
[/img]

Copy picture first, then left click on Img box and then paste:
IMG_0177.jpg
[/img]

Since that didn't work I will try pasteing picture after coying but no Img box:
IMG_0176.jpg

Last try worked! :) :) These are the pictures that didn't show:
IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

I appreciate everybody's patience. I get frustrated with my lack of computer skills, but this site is enlightening and fun.

beekeeper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
bearridge said:
skip all that "IMG" advice.....most hosting sites dont work with it.

I need the img on here to make the picture show up or else the url will just be a link to click on. Now I am not using a outside source for my pictures , am using this web site. When I went in and edited ( beekeepers , not mine) the one that did not work for beekeeper and removed the img from the ends it did the same thing , worked as a click on link and not a picture.

Without the img ............ Just a click on link :roll:
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt86 ... G_0177.jpg

With the img........ A Picture. :D

IMG_0177.jpg

Chuck.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Well I'll be danged.....webshots jest lets ya copy 'n paste, but it give ya three choices. If use the IMG on the forum AND paste the link that already haz two IMGs, ya git four IMGs....which dont work.

My best advice (which come free of charge) iz ta experiment, usin' the "Preview" buttom below your draft til ya git it rite before ya hit "Submit". It iz eazier ta see it work than read how ta do it.

Of course, geezers fergit when they sleep. [chuckle]

regards
bearridge

a Bald Cypress

May 7, 2007
Northwest Louisiana
I'm thinking he is filling an order for the "Organization" .

Might be we ourter be a bit nicer to him or be on the recieving end of one o' dem pretty things.

To paraphrase, and change a bit. Leave the pick, bring the Canoles

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
Could not find an ice pick worth buying, so I made some. Then I realized they may have been made too good (as in really sharp). I made some with a screw on sheath or cap. These are nice, but time consuming. The next ones were friction fitted.
The pics pictured are smaller than an ice pic (pocket size), and would probably be considered scratch awls. The one on the left is the screw together one, and others are fricton fitted. Could be called a weapon (wouldn't try to board a plane with one in my pocket),but I just call them a handy tool. Lots of usages.

beekeeper