New Canoe Plans: Trapper 15-35 | SouthernPaddler.com

New Canoe Plans: Trapper 15-35

JEM

http://www.jemwatercraft.com/proddetail ... d=Trap1535

Trapper15PP.JPG

shawnkfl

Feb 15, 2009
Largo, Florida
keep your eyes peeled guys. i'm starting the build on this one next weekend. i will post up my progress as i go along. it may be a slow progress though, but i'm hoping to be on the water in a months time, so not too slow...

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
Matt designs great boats and you can trust me on that , I have made some from other well known and well published designers before Matt came around and that was all we had to pick from .... now it is his boats for me ..... One exception and I can say it on here .... The Uncle John Pirogue for a simple build and a fun boat to use. Not saying Matt s Pirogures are less quality because the sure as hell aren't , they are just as good. Both are great boats for a persons enjoyment.

The rest ...... Guess where I go ,,have gone and will go. :wink:

Chuck.

shawnkfl

Feb 15, 2009
Largo, Florida
this trapper canoe is one i've been waiting for. i added it the wish list thread, and in less than two weeks...here it is! matt sure didn't waste any time with it. i told matt, if he made the plans available, i'd buy them that day. and i did. now i can't wait to get started on it. this will be for my daughters and i to go tripping and camping in. hopefully along the way, we'll meet up with a few of you folks too. im in largo, near tampa, and i think there are a few guys close to me. i hope anyway. sure would be nice to paddle with some others and camp.