Marlin Firearms bought and CLOSED by Soros | SouthernPaddler.com

Marlin Firearms bought and CLOSED by Soros

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
I got this in a email from GatorMac and want to pass it on.

Marlin Firearms bought and CLOSED by Soros. . . Even if you don't own a gun - this will affect you!

MARLIN FIREARMS CLOSING ITS DOORS

Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this. I checked this out on "Truth or Fiction" who verified it. I trust them more than Snopes. Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors!

They are doing it to us, America ! Needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsmen/women. We cannot rely on the media to inform us of these types of matters.

Something you may not know that Is happening ! Who is buying the companies manufacturing guns??? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers.

Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS, Obama's chief financier!! He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some research.
This One-World Government atheist backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

Send this to every gun owner you know!

texastom

Jul 29, 2013
Dallas
That appears to be an urban myth from a few years ago. NRA even had a write up about it in 2012: https://www.nraila.org/articles/20120720/rumor-control

Marlin was at the SHOT show a couple of weeks ago: https://www.facebook.com/MarlinFirearms

However, we do need to stay vigilant. Especially for the next two years, but likely forever. Remember when the big story was 90% of guns in Mexico came from the US? Hillary said it over and over and so did Obama, with the main stream media folks parroting them word for word...total lie: http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/20110209 ... z3QLBQftmX

Meanwhile Obama ran guns to Mexico - violating US and Mexican laws, and resulting in a dead border patrol agent, killed by one of those guns: http://honorbrianterry.com/

Then Obama has the audacity to issue an Executive order that border state FFL's had to report sales of 2 or more semis autos in a week to the feds: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/12/us/po ... .html?_r=0

Here is their latest trial balloon. Just something to implement at a later time... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01 ... gun-shows/

dawallace45

Marlin was taken over by Remington in 2007 , Remington is owned by the Freedom arms group and continue to make Marlin firearms , although the quality has gone down hill dramatically since then although I do understand that they have supposedly got a handle on it now , but I'm not sure about them enough to chance getting another and I used to be a fan of Marlins and my main hunting rifle is a marlin

David

dawallace45

I know this is a bit late but I only just found this one again , I had good luck with the marlins I've bought over the last 7 years but several others I know haven't been so lucky , one mate went through two brand new marlin lever guns in 44 magnum and neither of them would hold zero as they warmed up , we even went to the trouble of stripping the forearm and mag tube off and loading one by one and resting the action on a sand bag and they still wouldn't hold zero , he gave up and went and bought a second hand Ruger lever

Just 4 months ago he went and bought a new marlin lever in 45/70 , first shot it wouldn't extract , he was using low powered factory ammo and it turned out that the rifle had a bulged chamber

There are several more centre fire lever guns at the club that won't hold zero , also two 39A's that won't extract and the head space is crap , there are also a couple of XT22M's that won't extract as well a XT17 that won't extract and the heads space is totally screwed up and my mate down south has one as well and they reckon it can't be fixed ,

Old mate bought the gun at the same time he sold his property and his businesses in town and moved down to NSW and bought a new property , so was rather involved for a few years getting the new property fixed up and it wasn't until he got around to unpacking all the gear out of his shipping containers that he found the rifle again and went to try shooting it , first shot , wouldn't extract , had to knock the fired round out with a rod ,

The importer was a mate of his and when he rang him about warranty work even though it was by that time a couple of years out of warranty , his mate told him that because of the problems with marlin and also some of the Remington they were no longer the agent but got him to send the rifle to the guy who did their warranty work for the marlins , he did , the guy checked it over and sent it back and reckoned that it would cost more than the gun was worth to fix it , his mate did replace the gun with one that he was currently importing , a Savage I think from memory

Here old Remington and Marlins demand a premium but as far as new rifles go they aren't popular and in the new bolt action centrefire dept the one to beat is the Howa , I've had a goodly number of howa's in different brand names and calibres , I've had them marked as Howa , S&W 1500 , Weatherby vanguard , Mossberg 1500 and CMC mountaineer , all shot extremely well and shot sub MOA out of the box and even better after tuning ,

When the wind isn't blowing I can normaly shoot 3/8" groups at 100 metres , have even shot several 5/8" groups at 200 metres , a couple of mates at the club shoot the 500 metre match , one has a custom setup on a remington action with some very expensive chassis and very good scope , he has some thing over $12000 in the rifle and scope , he's a very good shooter , another mate has a rifle like mine but with the Hogue overmoulded stock with full alloy bedding block and he shoots just as well [ he has around $1500 invested in the rifle and scope ] , both are using Berger 73 gn projectiles and seem to think 3" groups at 500 metres on the large size , my 55 gn projectiles don't seem to stabilize as well at 500 m

Any way I've gotten way off topic again

David