Lake Bistineau History | SouthernPaddler.com

Lake Bistineau History

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
oldsparkey

THANK YOU very much. This computer is hard to figure out. Seems nothing works the same each time. I'm not too old to learn, just too old to remember what it was.
Trying this one as a test. May interest fishermen.
http://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/index.php
I don't know. :?: I will seek help. When I preview the site prints but it does not link on to the site.

beekeeper

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
All you need is the URL at each end of the link .... then it looks like the link below and you don't see the at each end like you do when typing...p://www.tackleunderground.com/forum/index.php

Cheer up it will work for you. :wink: :wink: It took me a couple of weeks to figure out how to turn this mess on so I could see it .... Just last week I figured out how to shut it off and that was almost 8 years later. OK... Almost shut it off since some lights are still on around this mess when I go to bed.

It's a lot easier just making a boat and a dang site less confusing. :roll:

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
oldsparkey
Just typed(pecked) a thank you for helping and your patience. Also described what I thought I was doing, with another attempt. When I went to preview, it worked! :D Then I learned another lesson. :cry: If you link to another site from your preview page and did NOT click save, ALL your typing (PECKING) goes away! Here is the site I used:

http://www.gatorboats.com/forum/index.php?sid=fba5aab36c950e6c94f075ded8e6e6c5

beekeeper
PS It looks o.k. in preview. Cross my fingers I'm posting this baby!

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend beekeeper,

I feel yer pain. Sorry at tell ya it gits better, but dont ever go away. There iz more lost stuff on the internet than suitcases at the airport.

regards
bearridge

The sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday.  Anonymous