Jelly Beans , Easter Eggs , Camping and Bears. | SouthernPaddler.com

Jelly Beans , Easter Eggs , Camping and Bears.

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
The wife will be gone for two weeks to visit Mary and Neil in Toronto and to celebrate the Grandson's third birthday.
Since she will be there over Easter she has something planned to help the Grandson ( Ryan ) have a memorable Easter.
She is going to have him plant some jelly beans Easter eve and when he gets up Easter morning to look for Easter Eggs he will have Tootsie Pops ( shaped like Easter eggs ) growing where he planted the jelly beans. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am staying home so I will be batching it for two weeks almost like going camping but I get to stay home in my own bed. :D Besides it is getting dangerous around here as far as camping goes , I wanted to go over and camp in some woods along the Wekiva River. Yesterday a women walked into her garage and there were 5 bears in there going threw her garbage , the one bear grabbed her by the head and did some damage but the doctors got to her in time and she will be OK , physically.
Here residence is about a mile from where I was thinking about camping. if she had 5 bears in her garage I wounder how many are in the woods , a area known for bears.
Last year a lady in her back yard was mauled really bad by a bear and she is in the same neck of the woods.