Hey, I want one | SouthernPaddler.com

Hey, I want one

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
That's why it would work on a Voyager. We get a bunch youngins to paddle you could steer I could point to which way to go.

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
Put me in the column labeled "Humbug!" I don't believe that a human can produce the power to lift a paddler and boat up out of the water. I also don't believe that a boat, if up on those foils, would remain erect and not fall over to either left or right.

If I see it, I may believe it. After I inspect the boat for hidden power sources. A human has to stretch to produce 0.1 horsepower.

oldyaker

Aug 26, 2003
v = 0.57 × P0.35
v = 0.017 × P
lift/drag coefficient
The Kayak Graph (Blue)

All I want to do is paddle.....if I gotta know formulas, graphs, and lift drag coefficient's......I don't want nutt'n to do with it! It hurts when I gotta think!

Ozark

Oct 23, 2007
Ozark Mo.
oldyaker said:
v = 0.57 × P0.35
v = 0.017 × P
lift/drag coefficient
The Kayak Graph (Blue)

All I want to do is paddle.....if I gotta know formulas, graphs, and lift drag coefficient's......I don't want nutt'n to do with it! It hurts when I gotta think!
Take V over to 057 hyw cross over to PO 57 hyw At the V in the road take 0017 across to P. Lift or drag kayak to river. Use the Graphite Blue Kayak. Chart shows high and low tides for that day

sheena's dad

Oct 30, 2006
Moscow, Idaho
Well, I was having a hard time believing it could be done. Like Jack. But, from the looks of it, it's possible. But it's way more effort than I'd care to put out to get it up on foils.

Steve