finding your real age | SouthernPaddler.com

finding your real age

Kayak Jack

Aug 26, 2003
Okemos / East Lansing Michigan
I took the test several years ago, and subscribe to the twice weekly bulletins from these folks. How else do you think I got so good looking??!!

Their reports are backed by good research. Much of what they say is repetition of what we know: exercise, eat fruits and vegetables, eat whole grains, etc. Every few weeks they come out with a real zinger.

Some of these are as simple as combinations of vitamins and minerals over certain dosages. Multiplier effects begin to build up. Fer'instance - taking calcium and vitamin D over certain dosages cuts risk of diabetes by a third. Cheap insurance. Better to prevent than cure.

Many other combinations are there, and I observe them. Mega dose vitamins have been good for me. The "daily recommended Minimum" is OK if you're perfectly healthy. the second you get sick with something, you need more vitamins than the minimum. Taking these, in my experience, prevents a lot of sickness.

Guys, I can spread BS faster than the average paddler. I'm not spreading here. I'm serious as a 12 gauge.