Canoe Outrigger Plans | Page 2 | SouthernPaddler.com

Canoe Outrigger Plans

Nov 6, 2006
Creston,NC
Outrigger

Bullhead.. I bought sets of plan from Gary out of NZ for Outriggers .. Gary is a jam up kinda guy.. I'm building his Outriggers @ the moment...I think his designs are about the best I've seen.. Plus he is super when it comes to help.... I will end up building a few of these canoes.... Any thing that has a rag on it and I'm in love with.... I'm in the middle of my Iakos right now.... I also have the plans for a double Outrigger(TRIMarran) Neat sail plan..... Ratty

Nov 6, 2006
Creston,NC
Bamboo

Pgfoppe don't rule out Bamboo.. If you can get your fingers on some get it ..You can shape the tips of bamboo by using a small pastic coffee can..Cut the tips off tape the bases around the coffee can shape the tip and glass over them... Jam up ftoats.. Use any thing you can for the struts ..ty it on string is cheap.....Ratty

Nov 6, 2006
Creston,NC
Back to the Bamboo

As I live and breathe.. This is for PgFoppe ..I think we were talking about the Outrigger system..

It gets pretty dang cold here at time ..I know that Bamboo grows in all types of Climits .. I was wonder (as I do often) does it grow where you are .. ?? We he have little paper here call Second Hand News.. In the first colume (shore as I'm sitten here ) Is free Bamboo poles .. ..Up to 3" in Dia. and up to 20 feet tall.. How many do you want... I ship 'em too ya... I'll fined out how much you send me a check.....What a Deal !!!!!!

I'm going down to get some moeself.. E-mail me straight away and let me know.......................Ratty

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
Friend Bullhead,

If ya look at the first post in this thread, ya see he joined up in June, 2005. Click on the "Memberlist" and scroll down ta June, 2005. Rite beside hiz name iz a email fer a private message on here. Also if ya click on hiz name ya see hiz hotmail address.

Whew....it aint eazy knowin' all this computin' stuff.
114.gif

regards
bearridge
bodine technologikle school

If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know? Steven Wright

Nov 6, 2006
Creston,NC
Hey Bullhead , Sorry been gone for a minute or two.. Gary's addy is
[email protected] ....... I'm still working on the two I'm building.. Spent Turkey at my Bros. .. Turned my mast steps on his Wood Lathe.. He sent it home with me .. I laminated the steps from Mahogany and Ash.. Came out super nice... I'm on my way back to the shop..Itys Glue time.. Have a good one Mate... Ratty