Black vulture. | SouthernPaddler.com

Black vulture.

jimsong

May 24, 2008
lakside village, texas
A black Vulture will fit though the windshield opening, where a windshield used to be. of a 1996 Nissan pick up!
Don't ask me how I discovered this fact, coming home from a gig on Sunday morning.

jimsong

May 24, 2008
lakside village, texas
Wannabe,
No real harm done, other than a couple hundred bucks for new glass.
It was a bloody mess, and the blood was all mine, but there was little pain and 24 hours later, there was just one tiny wound visable.
I hope the buzzard's and my blood didn't mix. I suppose I will know in a month or so whilst I am driving around shopping for road kill for supper. My Little Darlin' is not all that adventurous in dining! :lol:
No smell in the truck, and almost no smell at the time of the accident. He may smell now, Buzzy didn't survive the crash.

wrhester

couple questions

Just a couple questions that came to mind when I read this

1. I'm guessing it died on impact, but have to ask if it was flapping and such as it came in. Either way, it had to be one of those what the heck is going on moments...confusion...glass..blood everywhere. My passenger side window shattered one day while driving. No injury or bird, but it sure made me pucker up

2. What did you have in the truck that it wanted? Been fishing or hunting and forgot to clean what ya got?

I can only imagine...glad your alright and the guitar too.

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
How much ta pick 'n grin some on it? Nevermind.....my last band will be "The Arthritics". Anybody figger Clapton had a slow hand......One of them ES Gibsons? islandpiper hires out ta fix 'em up ever now 'n then.

regards
bearridge

I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves. Marion Michael Morrison (John Wayne)

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Bear.
I don't charge folks for entertainin me. I'll even supply a chair, cord, and amp. Got a banjo in the back I'll let you duel with yourself. Course you'd probally get tired of poppin your teeth in and out.
Bob