Aussie yaking

hairymick

Dec 8, 2005
Queensland, Australia
LOL,

Nah mate,

Go here,

http://www.natureline.com.au/

Click on the link titled "Download movie, Craig McSween learning to fly a Marlin"

That is pretty close. :D

We didn't have flash sit on tops in those days, it was either true kayaks or surf skis. :lol:

FYI, The guys in the you tube vid are on Erics Canoes fishing skis - made in South Africa and are in my opinion, the ultimate, genuinely surf capable fishing kayak or ski. The big brand plastic pig sit on top manufacturers could and should learn a lot from the South Africans with brands like Erics Canoes, Kaskazi, and Stealth to name but a few. These boats are taking the Australian beyond the breakers crew by storm.

Mobs like Malibu, Perception, ocean kayak and even bloody hobie and all the rest, continue to ignore this and persist with their barges at their peril.

The fibreglass south African boats are so superior, that until recently, we had no Austrailian distributers for them. Bunches of Aussie blokes were banding together to order and pay for a container load of them and import them themselves. If I were still fishing outside the breakers regularly, be sure there would be at least one of these magnificent craft in my shed. :D