Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
mayrivertripvacation2010020.jpg
mayrivertripvacation2010019.jpg
mayrivertripvacation2010001-1.jpg
mayrivertripvacation2010011.jpg
mayrivertripvacation2010016.jpg
mayrivertripvacation2010024.jpg
some of our pics from camping trip as you can see yea i ain,t in no piro or my canoe sorry . this is a trip me & wife take every year & camp /fish .we stayed a week. :D this wasn,t all of fish pics just some i captured. we caught several pan fish& cats. cooked some twice was mighty good & k jack with my grits of course. beings stoves has been a topic lately i took one of old reliable. :wink:
p.s chuck if you see any errors modify as you see fit. i had to remeber this thing out tooka while.

beekeeper

Mar 4, 2009
Looks like a fun trip. How did you catch the fish? Tell me about the grits and fish combo/recipe.

beekeeper

catfish

Feb 7, 2007
jesup, ga.
bee i caught the cats on limb lines ,perch on reels & poles. as far as the recipe put a little season salt ,meal on fish throw in grease & put the grits & beans in the pot & cook. then eat about as simple as i know. when we go camping i uasally do all the cooking since the wife does all at home. i give her a break i usaully have to wash my on dishes too. :wink: :( all in all yea we did have a great time. sparky only since us rain a couple of times. :lol: but that is what that big all tarp is for.dry as a bone underneath. :D

i had two make two trips to the landing . i keep telling my wife when she goes wit hme on the canoing trip in near futer we gotta pack light. this i gotta see. :shock:

oldsparkey

Aug 25, 2003
Central , Florida
www.southernpaddler.com
catfish .....

You are a sneaky person , finding a good campsite in the shade , setting some brush lines for the fish so you can lay back and take life easy while claiming to being busy. Then having all the good chow ( nothing is better then fresh cats) with the sides of grits and beans.
You Sir ... are a true geezer since you figured out the way to camp and relax. :D

Chuck.........
PS. Even , gasp , shutter , choke .... using a boat with a motor on it ( Excusable and OK since the wife was with you) :wink: