6 mths no build Dtts The SUV is coming | SouthernPaddler.com

6 mths no build Dtts The SUV is coming

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
It has been 6 months since I started the Cuda ,been waking up at night in a cold sweet sniffing the air for sawdust fumes and glass.
I sat down today and started drawing and setting up the specs on the SUV just shy of 16 ft , I want a boat that has the good traits of the T-V and the Cuda.
My eyes are getting a little glazed foaming at the mouth a little ,yep its been too long.
Going to the box store and buy some laun tomorrow.
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
sort off Chuck ,there will be some off the wall things on it.
The box is going to get the corners knocked off on this one.
Ron

jdupre'

Sep 9, 2007
South Louisiana
Looking forward to this one, Ron. Let's see, get the plywood tommorow, cut it all out by tommorow night, stitched and filleted Sunday morning............... whatcha say , Ron ... in the water by next weekend? :lol: Go for it. We need our piccies. :)

Joey

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
JD
This is going to be one of the hot air designs so it will be a little slower.I have a few things I want to try on this build.
Another thing that is going to slow this build down is fishing time is here and with my trailer ready to go some camping and running .
Ron

tx river rat

Feb 23, 2007
Waco Tx
Yep Bob this is going to be the one.
Its weird I usually start a boat and dont look back till I finish ,I have started laying out three times on this boat and then went back to the drawing board. I know it will be 18 ft,thats locked in,now I know it will be a stripe S@G,white pine and western red ceder. It will be built with full length strips no butt splices,no stapples,same type decks as my last two builds.
The rest is still up in the air.
Ron