22 auto | SouthernPaddler.com

22 auto

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Ron,
Beretta bobcat. I love mine. When I put a pistol in my pocket is is the Beretta. Does not print much if at all (depends on how tight your jeans are). Get one for the wife too. A lot of women have trouble racking the slide on an automatic. With this one you just flip the lever and the bbl. just flips up, put the bullet in and press it back down. When it's not in my pocket it in a glove I keep on the truck seat. For a larger gun put it in a shoe and turn the shoe upside down on the hump. No one cares anything about an old shoe or glove. And it is concealled. My 2 cent's worth.
Bob

dawallace45

Berretta M 71 , most reliable pistol I ever owned , I put many many thousands of rounds through mine with out even a single malfunction , these are the guns the Mossad used quite often for taking people out quietly

David

When politicians pass laws that will be obeyed only by the law-abiding, they content themselves that
they have taken action.
As a consequence, while our leaders are absorbed with media interviews and mutual congratulations,
the original problems are left to fester.
Sanctimony never stopped a bullet, or prevented an overdose and no criminal has ever been
frightened by a photo-op...

dawallace45

Ron

Mine was capable of putting my shots into a area the size of a clay target at that range and I was usually able to put all my 8 shots into the A zone on the body of a IPSC target at 12 metres in about 2 seconds from the holster , this isn't a target gun and isn't meant to be , it's a extremely reliable compact pistol , not as small as some but easily concealable and more than accurate for it's intended purposes , I've never actually slow fired mine to see just how accurate it could be and now of course I don't have it any more as the government bought it off me wether I wanted to sell it or not and the crushed it

David

When politicians pass laws that will be obeyed only by the law-abiding, they content themselves that
they have taken action.
As a consequence, while our leaders are absorbed with media interviews and mutual congratulations,
the original problems are left to fester.
Sanctimony never stopped a bullet, or prevented an overdose and no criminal has ever been
frightened by a photo-op...

bearridge

Mar 9, 2005
way down yonder
dawallace45 said:
I don't have it any more as the government bought it off me wether I wanted to sell it or not and the crushed it
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :? :? :? :? :x

regards
bearridge

Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest. Mahatma Gandhi

Wannabe

Apr 5, 2007
on the bank of Trinity Bay
Ron,
The Beretta Bobcat is a defense gun. The sights are a joke. Don't need sights within 6 ft.. If you want to plink at Cans this is not the gun to have. If you want a very concealable defense gun with you all the time this un works good.
Bob

gbinga

Nov 7, 2008
Hoschton, GA
dawallace45 said:
...now of course I don't have it any more as the government bought it off me wether I wanted to sell it or not and the crushed it ...

Bastards. Dirty bastards. I get sick thinking that the same could happen here. It's not that I actually USE my guns that often. Or NEED them that often. It is the principal of the thing. Not many people understand anymore what words like freedom, liberty, and dignity mean.

Darrells

Oct 19, 2008
Lorena,Texas
Ron,
It is not compact but I've got Browning Semi-Auto that is extremly accurate. Like I said I dont know what you want it for but it would be easily concealed and accessible in your boat. If you want to try it out let me know.

dawallace45

Bob

Actually the gave more than I could have ever got selling it through a gun shop or privately , way better than fair market value and they gave me $150 for the holster I made for it , they put the holster down in the books as " top grade , custom leather holster " but then I made competition holsters for years and had a fair idea what I was doing , and yes , it was a pleasure to shoot , just pure fun

David